Where are you located?
Philips RV and Boat Storage is located within the Jensen Industrial Park at 11231 Philips Industrial Blvd E, Jacksonville, FL 32256 on the southside of Jacksonville. Click here for a map and directions
Can I access the property 24/7?
Yes. The property is accessible 24 hours per day 7 days per week to all active tenants/occupants that are current with their rent. Each tenant will be provided with either a gate access card or a code.
Is someone available onsite?
Yes. Our onsite office hours are 8:00 am – 2:30 pm Monday – Friday. Appointments outside these hours are available on an as needed basis.
How do I determine the right size space for my needs?
The length of vehicle/trailer includes any tongue extension on trailers, outboards on transoms, carrier racks on RVs, etc. Measurements must include total gross length. Space does not include room for RV slide outs to be extended.
The vehicle/trailer must fit completely within the allotted space.
How wide are the drive aisles?
Drive aisles are 50’ wide and 65’ wide.
What can I store in the Philips RV and Boat Storage parking lot?
Our facility can be used to store boats, Rvs, trailers, conex box containers, and full sized commercial trailers (53’).
We can accommodate almost any outdoor storage need.
Contact us for any special requests or call us at (904) 262-6380.
Does the facility have electrical hook ups?
At this time, we do not offer electrical hook ups.
Does the facility have water for rinsing and washing?
Not at this time.
Does the facility have a dump station?
Not at this time, but we may offer it in the future.
Do you offer a military discount?
Yes. Please call (904) 262-6380 for details.
How do I sign up for a space?
- Select a space size and click the “Move In Now” button on our website.
- You will need to electronically sign a Rental Agreement and our Rules and Regulations.
- You will need to make your first month’s payment.
- Your will need to email us a copy of your driver’s license.
- You will need to email us your proof of ownership of the item being stored in our facility such as the registration.
- Your will need to email us proof of insurance for the item being stored.